Thursday, February 10, 2011

Additional work done today!

 Company is the production of green and healthy food products to be exported to a good number of countries, the machine 24 hours a day non-stop operation, staff turnover to the day and night, in order to complete a large number of orders, and now I know the boss was in Huaren Hua page workflow, you realize this season turned out to be the busiest time of the company!
early today to complete my task, I was the boss sent the following to help food warehouse, the task is to replace the cut did not come to the Pumpkin Master divided into four, the middle core removed, seemingly simple, but difficult to master cutting method, one afternoon, I cut about 200 Pumokin, hand grinding a few blisters, pain Zizi, and later came home from work I regret to be a meal no law ...... hands! cough ......

No comments:

Post a Comment